About Our Show
Safety is top of mind!
- Face coverings REQUIRED
- One-way traffic like your local store
- Additional spacing in all main aisles
- Continuous facility cleaning
- Hand sanitizer & wash stations
The Builders Home & Remodeling Show offers free admission and is the perfect place to go to prepare for those fall and winter home projects. With local companies and hundreds of home pros filling more than 70,000 square feet on two levels at the St. Charles Convention Center, it is a great way to save time, save money and find what you need for your home. See, learn about and buy the latest home improvement products and services for your home, yard and garden.
This conveniently located, state-of-the-art center is the perfect venue for a home show. The Show offers free admission and free parking. The area's top home improvement and building professionals will have their newest products and design ideas on display. Bring your project plans and have your questions answered by the experts! Speakers present seminars on a variety of home-related subjects. Kid-friendly feature areas make it a great event for the whole family. This is your one-stop source for information, products and services for your home!
Red Buckets in Lower Level Lobby
The St. Louis Area Foodbank’s mission is to feed hungry people by distributing food through their partner agencies, and educate the public about the nature of and solutions to the problem of hunger. They distribute food and personal care items to more than 500 agencies including food pantries, soup kitchens, shelters and other nonprofit feeding programs within their 26-county territory. Unfortunately, one in eight people in the bi-state region is in need of food assistance. You can help by bringing food items with you to the Home & Remodeling Show.
Please bring non-perishable food in non-breakable containers. Suggested items include:
• Peanut butter, tuna, canned meats and beans
• Canned fruits and vegetables, fruit juice, jellies, jams and dried fruit/fruit snacks
• Cereal, oatmeal, rice, crackers, granola/breakfast/snack bars
• Pasta and sauce, boxed meals, soups and stews, instant mashed potatoes,
• Baby products like powdered formula, baby food, diapers and wipes
• Hygiene products like toothpaste/tooth brushes, shampoo/conditioner, toilet tissue,
soap and lotion