Red Buckets in Lower Level Lobby
Donate non-perishable food items to the St. Louis Area Foodbank.
The St. Louis Area Foodbank’s mission is to feed hungry people by distributing food through their partner agencies, and educate the public about the nature of and solutions to the problem of hunger. They distribute food and personal care items to more than 500 agencies including food pantries, soup kitchens, shelters and other nonprofit feeding programs within their 26-county territory. Unfortunately, one in eight people in the bi-state region is in need of food assistance. You can help by bringing food items with you to the Home & Remodeling Show.
Please bring non-perishable food in non-breakable containers. Suggested items include:
• Peanut butter, tuna, canned meats and beans
• Canned fruits and vegetables, fruit juice, jellies, jams and dried fruit/fruit snacks
• Cereal, oatmeal, rice, crackers, granola/breakfast/snack bars
• Pasta and sauce, boxed meals, soups and stews, instant mashed potatoes,
• Baby products like powdered formula, baby food, diapers and wipes
• Hygiene products like toothpaste/tooth brushes, shampoo/conditioner, toilet tissue,
soap and lotion